I have a few days off of work from the holidays and decided to make a nice dinner for just the 2 of us. I found the smallest turkey breast I could and started planning a menu - heavily based off of Pioneer Woman recipes :-)
- Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast - except leaving the skin on. Really, who doesn't want some yummy skin!
- Oven-Roasted Asparagus - this is one of the very few veggies Mr. Kiwi will eat. He even REQUESTED it!
- Roasted Potatoes - this is the hubby's job (I promise this is the last 'roasted' item on the menu)
- Macaroni & Cheese - OK, not exactly traditional, but this recipe is sooo good!
- Steamed Rice - We always had rice and gravy growing up and it was my favorite. yuuummmmm
- Homemade Rolls - recipe out of the Betty Crocker Cookbook
So that's the plan anyway. I'll be cooking up a storm on Christmas Eve :-)